Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Blog Candy!!!

This post will remain on the top until October 30. For all newer posts, please scroll down.

Woo hoo! Today is my birthday and I am celebrating with you, my followers!!! I have awesome blog candy for you!! I so appreciate you all, my blogging friends!!! God has also blessed me with good health, a loving husband, 2 beautiful daughters, wonderful parents, and a bunch of awesome friends (including You). Blogging has become such a part of my life as has my dt's that I wanted to celebrate with You!! I am not only giving blog candy out to one but two of my followers!!! I have so enjoyed your visits, comments, and your inspiring blogs! This is my way of saying THANKS!

Thank you Kelley, Our Daily Bread Designs owner, for her donation of the Happy Birthday stampset and Nicole, owner of Inky Impressions, for donating Lili's Birthday Cake!! Thanks girls!! I so love these stamps and appreciate your generosity.

Blog Candy 1

Worth over $300



Items in Blog Candy:
STAMPS
Our Daily Bread Designs- Happy Birthday 7 piece set
Inky Impressions Spunky Skooter Lili
Inky Impressions Shy Little Lili
Elizabeth Bell for SCACD- Young Alexa
PUNCHES
Fleur De Lis by EK Success
Moracco Lace by EK Success
PAPER (6x6 pads)
BG Porcelain prints
BG Wisteria
BG June Bug
Spellbinders and Ecstasy Templates
Labels 4 dies
Ribbon Tag Trio
Ecstasy Butterfly Template
Primas
Brown Prima Floral Embellishments
Prima Nursery Tales Collection Green
Prima Nursery Tales Collection Off White
Flower Soft
pale green
light pink
dark pink
Shimmerz
mint
pink Poinsettia
Iced Lavender
Angel Wings
Ribbon
red, yellow, green, taupe, and aqua satin ribbon from Classic Traditions
Stickles
diamond, cotton candy, and soft blue
Recollections Brads and Pearls
Fleur De Lis Brads
Green Assortment brads
Blue Assortment brads
Red Assortment Brads
White adhesive pearls (small medium)
Pastel Multicolored Adhesive Pearls
Blue/ Green Adhesive pearls
Brown/white adhesive pearls
Large white adhesive pearls
Memory Keepers Eyelets and Snaps
Bow Easy
Charms
Butterfly
Meadow Grove Charms
Martha Stewart 18 pack Gemstone Glitter
Martha Stewart Glue pad
Memory Keeper Glitter Bronze Flourishes




Blog Candy 2- Worth over $50



Blog Candy 2 contains:
-Inky Impressions Lili's Birthday cake (generously donated by Nicole. Thanks Nicole!)
-Priscillastyles "thinking inside the box" envelope template (purchased from Priscilla Midnight Madness Host)
-Best Occasions Flourishes
-Icon Gems
-Butterfly Charms
EK Success Birthday Candle Punch


What do you have to to enter to win:
1. Become a Follower if you are not already.
2.Leave a link to this post and photo of this candy on your blog.
3.Leave a comment here on this post before 9 p.m. EST on October 30.
My Daughters will be pulling a number out of a hat! Each person is assigned a number as comments are posted. I tried having each person putting a number down but it did not work when two people were commenting at the same time. Thanks for your efforts though!!

Anyone can enter!!!

Remember blog candy ends on October 30 at 9 p.m. EST. Good Luck! The winners will be announced on November 1!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanna-Happy Birthday :) I would love to post this on my blog and send my bloggers over here for this great give a way...good luckhttp://toadlyhandmadebyrenee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked you to me, so I'm all set to enter your drawing. I also need your info to send you your prize from mine. You can email me at roneill64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jeanna!! Hope you had a great day! I posted your Blog Candy to my blog, sorry I dont' have any followers, I'm pretty new to blogging but I'll eventually get the hand of it sometime.

    Again, Happy, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy birthday Jeanna!

    ReplyDelete