Saturday, October 24, 2009

BLOG CANDY will stay on top till 18th November.


This is the Candy that I am offering -
*brand new sealed Popcorn - for someone special stamp
*brand new Basic Grey and Ka nd Co Sublime 6x6 pad
*100 baby's breath blooms from wildorchid crafts
*1 sakura white glaze pen
*10 pink Azure flowers
*10 lilies
*10 roses
*5 peel of sheets

for every 50 entry's I will add more to the candy.

Here are the rules -
*please publish this on your blog and link it back to this post.
*become a follower if you are not already
*leave a comment on this post telling me what your favourite song/album is to craft to.

I personally love to listen to musicals and sing (awfully) at the top of my voice! I currently have Evita in the CD player.

The winner will be drawn by the boys on the 18th November which is my birthday. Good luck everyone.

**************************************************************
50 comments so I have added this to the prize.

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is awesome! How sweet of you Jeana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. posted it on my blog's sidebar Jeana http://scrappinworld.blogspot.com/

    Favorite album to scrap too is anything by Enya

    ReplyDelete